- Ad on the meeting landing page – $3,500
- Banner ads on the meeting app – $1,500
Specs: 970px by 250px or 970 by 90 any normal image format (gif, jpg, png). Animation okay
All virtual exhibit pages will include:
-Up to three (3) media items (product images, videos, YouTube links, etc.)
-Online form for attendees to submit questions and a phone number or email address (this does not need to be monitored in real time)
-Hyperlink to an external site*
Focus Groups- $15,000
Does not need to take place the week of the meeting. The AHNS will gather up to 8 thoughts leaders in a specified area of interest to your company for a 1 to 1.5 hour focus group,
Happy Hours- $5,000
Invite registrants to join your team for a relaxed, end of the day social event. Can be themed – great wines of the world, legendary golf courses, best hikes the world over, etc.
Industry Webinars- $10,000
The AHNS will promote to registrants and members one webinar developed and hosted by your company to be held on an agreed upon date in the 6-9 months following the meeting.
$2000 for 3 minutes, $3500 for 5 minutes – Product theaters will be run during the breaks in the meeting. Attendees will click on a link your company provides to access your content.
Satellite Symposia- $15,000
Host an hour-long presentation of your choosing. Topics and speakers to be approved by AHNS. AHNS will promote the symposium to attendees and members via multiple eblasts. Company to provide a link registrants will click on the access the presentation. Company controls the presentation and may require registrant if they wish. All metrics will be gathered by the company via the platform on which the presentation is made. Two opportunities per time period. Like companies/topics will not be placed in a single time period.
Available dates and time:
– Thursday, July 22, 7 am – 8 am Central Standard Time
– Thursday, July 22, 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm Central Standard Time- THIS TIME IS SOLD
– Friday, July 23, 6:30 am – 7:30 am, 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm Central Standard Time- One opportunity available
– Saturday, July 24, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Central Standard Time Time- One opportunity available
– Sunday, July 25, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm Central Standard Time- One opportunity available